We work closely with our partners to offer combined Broadband and VoIP services to everyone from Business Start-ups to SME’s and Corporate customers.
- Receive multiple calls to the same number simultaneously
- Have multiple handsets
- No physical ties, your handsets could be spread over locations, or staff could take them home and work like they’re still in the office
- Have extra voice mail services
- Have dialling options for departments (1 for sales, 2 for support etc..)
- Assign Direct Dial numbers DDI’s to individual handsets or groups
- Assign different virtual numbers to your system (e.g.. have an 0121 number even though your based in Worcester or Kidderminster)
These are merely a few of the feature benefits, so if you’d liek to know more please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
VoIP actually stands for Voice over Internet Protocol.
In layman terms – your voice telephone service but delivered electronically by utilising the internet
To fin out more visit https://www.voip-info.org
VoIP provides better functionality than standard traditional PSTN phones
VoIP is cheaper than ISDN and traditional PSTN Services
We can provide competitive VoIP systems to help improve your existing services, whilst generally reducing your outgoings so VoIP is a win win situation for almost all businesses.