- How to set up scan to email (click here)
- How to enable basic user authentication on a Bizhub (click here)
- Secure print on a Konica Minolta (click here)
- Account track set up (click here)
- How to setup Account track from Page scope web connection (click here)
- ID & Print (click here)
- Banner Printing (click here)
- How to setup Scan to Folder (click here)
- How to improve your copy quality (click here)
- How to clear error code C-0202/0204/0206/0208 (click here)
Maintenance Tips for Your Copier:
Your office copier is one of the most important tools in your company. When it is down, your work comes to a grinding halt. Knowing how to properly care for your copier is one of the most important parts of running an efficient business. Here are some tips from the copier service experts at DCS Ltd.
Turn off the Power
before you start cleaning or maintaining your machine, make sure you turn off the power. This will protect you and your machine from electrical accidents.
Use the Right Products
Check with us to ensure you are using the best possible paper for your copier and how to prevent damp paper. Higher quality paper will result in less dust inside the printer, which in turn, will reduce jamming and mean less need for maintenance.
Load Paper Properly
Load the paper in the correct way, fanning and separating the sheets can avoid jamming. Make sure that you do not load wet/damp or folded paper into the machine, as this also could cause it to jam.
Clean It Regularly
cleaning your copier regularly will help in preventing poor copy quality. To clean the glass, spray a lint-free, non-abrasive cloth with glass cleaner and clean the glass. Protect the glass from scratches by removing paper clips or staples before scanning your documents.